Unfortunately the actual Valley Vertikiller event can’t happen this year but we’ve come up with a creative way to experience a piece of the Vertikiller lore while staying safe amidst the ongoing pandemic. Introducing the Verticuddler 10K Challenge! Run the loosely flagged official 10k race route any time between Oct 3-31st following the GPX that will be emailed to you prior to the start date. Times will be tracked via Strava and uploaded to this website. Check the leader board for your time vs the other participants. At the end of the month the Top 3 female and male runners will be crowned. We will also virtually giveaway some sweet draw prizes.
- The Verticuddler Challenge runs from Oct 3rd – 31st
- Runs must be completed during park hours (gate is closed between 6pm – 7am)
- Challenge is capped at 150 participants
- Participants must run the exact route as marked on the map and GPX
- Running, hiking and walking are the only valid disciplines
- Participants must tag the title of their Strava events with #verticuddler to count
- The route will be loosely flagged with blue flagging tape
- This is a self-supported challenge. There are no aid stations along the course.
- You can run the route as many times as you like, only your best time will count at the end of the month
- Prizes for Top 3 women and men overall
- Draw prizes for all registered runners
- Prizes will be drawn on an IG live cast on Nov 1st